CLEANER - RELIEF VALVE
Replaces NP-207-S-78 On
a Cycle Select Drive Package Equipped Machine
Installation Instructions for Coolant Pump Reverse Relief Valve on
Cycle Select Drive Package Machines
Turn off main disconnect power to machine.
- Remove the coolant pump and Nowak Strainer Cleaner as an assembly.
- Disconnect the strainer cleaner from the coolant pump at the union on top
of the screen strainer.
be careful no to lose the nylon gasket.
- Look inside of the top of the screen inlet to see if the white plastic
check ball is in
place. If it is not there use the white plastic ball and retainer spring
- Place the ball in the seat in the top of the screen. Squeeze the spring
into the retainer
- Next remove the suction pipe from the bottom of the coolant pump.
Remove the union from the end of the pipe.
- Screw the new relief valve suction pipe into the bottom of the coolant
pump using the
short nipple side as in the picture. Orient the pipe like the picture. Place
back onto the new suction pipe.
- Tighten the whole assembly as in the picture.
- Reinstall into the Machine.
Make all connections with pipe sealant.
Valve will work automatically whenever the machine is reversed.